Repost.Us

Sunday, September 29, 2013

COYOTE IN PROVENCE ~ Advance Review Copies by @DianneDHarman #FREE #Romantic #Suspense #SEP #ASMSG

Now Available for a limited time

FREE Advance Review Copies


by Dianne Harman



Genre:  Romantic Suspense

Add it to your Goodreads TBR: 

Description:

What happens when the very beautiful and sexy Maria Brooks, now Elena Johnson, a woman hiding out in Provence from the California legal authorities, meets Jordan Mitchell, a handsome art theft detective from Los Angeles?

He's looking for stolen California paintings reportedly for sale in Provence. She's trying to stay under the radar. Both share a love for food and wine. Will Jordan find Pierre, the French chef who's suspected of being the art thief? And who are the young Afghan girls hiding out in his parents' barn?

If you liked Dianne Harman's award-winning first novel, Blue Coyote Motel, you're going to love Coyote in Provence. Great food, art, and romantic suspense at its best!

Blue Coyote Motel, the first book in the Coyote Series, was a quarterfinalist in Amazon's Breakthrough Novel Award contest and a Goodreads Psychological Thriller of the Month. Coyote in Provence continues the story of Maria, the captivating character in the trilogy.

About Dianne Harman:

Dianne Harman draws her stories and characters from a diverse business and personal background. She owned a national antique and art appraisal business for many years, leaving that industry and opening two yoga centers where she taught yoga and certified yoga instructors. Dianne has traveled extensively throughout the world, most recently dividing her time between Huntington Beach, California and Sacramento, California, where her husband was a Senator.

An avid reader, Dianne brings the richness of her life experiences to her novels, Blue Coyote Motel, the soon-to-be released Coyote in Provence, and Tea Party Teddy.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL REVIEWERS LEAVE A COMMENT WITH
 GOODREADS PROFILE AND EMAIL ADDRESS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13 comments:

  1. This book sounds excellent! I will gladly read and review! allysonbrann06@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested! Jonettaallen77 at yahoo dot com
    http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/4876540-jonetta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure--sounds interesting! I'd like to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!Thanks for the invite!..My profile is http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/4780809-mia and you can email me at carmellita4ever@yahoo.com or message me on Goodreads...I would love to review it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking forward to the sequel. When do you need the ARC completed? (I'll work better with a deadline.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd be happy to read and review, please send it to me at @annawellswrites@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would be very interested in reading and providing a review for this book. My profile is: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/24334853-tina-dubinsky (new to Goodreads) and my email is tdubinsky@bigpond.com. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. "COYOTE IN PROVENCE (Coyote #2)" sounds intriguing.Be honor to read/review your book. Here is my goodreads info: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/5568600-teresa
    Email: tagh08@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds interesting. nachre96@yahoo.com
    http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/9324688-nadene

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmmm. I wonder if I still qualify,. I only saw the GR invite this morning. Yes I'd love to read it:
    http://fabulosityreads.blogspot.com/
    fabulosityreads@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a great read. Kindle or PDF please.
    denise.gardner69@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd be glad to read and review Coyote in Provence. My Goodreads profile is http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6623268.Trevor_Veale and my email address is trevorveale1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6590171.Christoph_Fischer
    ChristophFFischer@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete

Repost.Us